Saturday, January 30, 2010

Second Use

On our way home from the park today, we stopped at a store that sells reclaimed items from homes called Second Use. Scooby Doo waited in the car while Jeff and I looked around for some interesting finds. We came across a really old stove...amazing that people (my mom included) used to cook on these. I've done it once at a friend's cabin and it was really fun, although I wouldn't want to do it all the time. I wish today's craftsmanship was the same though.


I fell in love with this cabinet. With a little elbow grease it could be a beauty. But it was $145 and Jeff said nope. Fine. *kicks rocks* Sniff...sniff.

I took a picture of it and pretended it was mine though. Maybe someday....

There were also some birds living in the warehouse. This one was just above eye-level just sitting there singing his song.

I should have taken more pictures; we found so many treasures. We went home without buying anything, but I did get lots of ideas for the future.
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh that cabinet is gorgeous. Mean Jeff! ;) (kidding)

    It's stores like this that make me antsy to buy my own place.

    ReplyDelete