Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pacific Beach Nov 6-8


My people and I just got back from a really fun weekend at the Ocean. Some other really nice people were there too - The Wright Family. All 8 of us stayed in a house at Pacific Beach, WA including 2 fun people that like to run around like I do - Ethan and Riley! Everyone seemed to have a really good time, although there were lots of times where everyone just sat around and lounged. I didn't think that part was too fun, but all the grown-ups did. My favorite parts were all the walks! I got to go on 6 in one weekend! And 4 of them were to the beach! I got to run around off my leash and chase birds and eat things I found lying around. I got to run into the water, but I don't like to drink it cuz it tastes funny. My people chased me around a lot too. It didn't even rain on most of our walks, although that doesn't bother me (except for when we get back and I have to stand by the door until they dry me off).

When we weren't on walks, the humans ate and played games the whole time! I was so tired, I slept the whole way home! Here's some pictures, even though my Mom forgot to take out the camera until our last trip to the beach.
--Buddy






3 comments:

  1. Wow, Buddy! You're such a great writer! Looks like a wonderful time and tell your people how glad we are that you've joined the blogging world. This will be so much fun for us! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy!

    What an awesome weekend at the beach! I sure hope we can go back to the beach together sometime. I've got some really great things to show you . . . like how to catch a sand dollar in the tide . . . and which washed-up morsels are the best . . . and how to tell when a branch or piece of wood is too water heavy to pick up.

    Until then Woooff, Woooff.

    Your uncle KIBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! And we had a great time too! Love the blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete