Monday, November 30, 2009

For Dan & Em...finally!!

OK, I'm sorry it's taken me so long!! I promised Dan & Emily a while ago that I would take pictures of our new TV room, now that it's not just an empty room of boxes. So here you go!



Although part of me is glad I waited, because I was able to snap pictures of our living room...with Christmas all over it! Last year was our first year in our new house and we didn't bother to decorate much since we were in Florida with Dan & Emily. We'll miss being with Dan & Emily, but had a lot of fun decorating our house inside and out!



We are still working on making the house look like we live in it (giving it some personality)...slowly but surely. I'll post more when we make some more progress!
-Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for doing this. It looks amazing - the whole house! You were right about the TV room, all of it goes great together. Can't wait to come for a visit and hang out on that couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures don't do it justice -- it's a beautiful space!

    Also, I have Christmas decoration envy :D

    ReplyDelete