Sunday, December 27, 2009

Elsa!

Jeff & I went over to sister Sarah's house and had a little gift exchange with Sarah and Elsa this morning. We hadn't seen them for a few weeks, so it was fun to catch up and play with Elsa. Here she is opening her new "try and shove those things into the box" toy. It was fun to watch her try and figure it out, but Sarah and I had just as much fun watching Jeff play with this one.

She tolerated me snapping pictures thankfully, and at one point came over for a big cheese into the camera.

We also got her a "band in a box" set that had a bunch of musical instruments. Uncle Jeff is demonstrating the maracas.

After playing with her new toys for a while, she thought Uncle Jeff would make a good pillow and went in for a snuggle.

Then Elsa decided sitting on him seemed more fun than taking a nap on him.

Here's one I snapped of Sarah, Jeff and Elsa as we were leaving.

Thanks Sarah and Elsa for having us over! See you soon!!
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! and big! Love the gifts you got her...I want those little maracas for myself. :)

    Great pictures. Love the one where she's snuggling up to Uncle Jeffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face she's making in that last photo. Hilarious! We had so much fun with you guys and she's playing with the puzzle cube right now. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Elsa had a very nice day with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Steph!!
    I agree with Emily, I love the gifts you gave her!! The shapes in the box
    gift is great. Right at her ability level, I'll bet!!! I love that!!
    And she loves music, so those instruments are perfect. : )
    Mom Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete