Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PA Kembels are home! Yessss!

After a tearful goodbye earlier this year, my cousins Duane and Jill and their 2 boys, Jackson and Kolten, packed up and moved to Pennsylvania. We were super happy when we found out they were coming "home" for a week to visit! Cousins Steve and Jana hosted dinner last night for everyone to get together and catch up.

Poor Kolten got "jumped" by the camera when I first came in the door.Even Jake was happy to see everyone!

Jill and Jackson checking out a book. I can't believe how much older the boys look in such a short time!

My Dad, Mom and brother. (Mom is nearly recovered from her Christmas Eve/Christmas Day flu.) We all had fun listening to the East Coast vs. West Coast stories.
The brothers, Duane and Steve...reunited!! (Plus Steve and Jana's -- 95% complete --new kitchen!!)
Poor Duane had Jill's hair in his face and was trying to get it out right when I snapped this photo. I should have taken another but I'm sure the camera was fairly annoying at this point in the night!
And as we were leaving...Kolten in his pj's snuggled up with Auntie Jana.
Thanks Steve and Jana for hosting all of us!! The new kitchen looks fantastic! Great to see the PA Kembels again! Hopefully we'll make it out to see you guys very soon!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment